Why do most successful restaurant groups have Mystery Shopping programs? Because Mystery Shopping produces a level of detailed feedback that a restaurant can’t reliably get from any other source. Yelp? Really?
Restaurant “reviews” found on social media are often fraudulent, or posted by customers with an axe to grind, and only capture a thin slice of the customer experience. Our mystery shoppers receive detailed instructions on exactly what to do and observe when they visit your restaurants – from what questions to ask when they call to make a reservation, to identifying suggestive selling by the servers, to evaluating the integrity of the bartenders. We work with our clients to identify which performance criteria and observations are important to them, and our evaluators collect all the intelligence that management wants and needs. Our shoppers will also give you candid feedback on everything from service to cleanliness to food quality.
Person to Person Quality℠ has managed Mystery Shopping programs for many different types of restaurant groups, including fast casual, pizzerias, saloons, barbecue joints, and fine dining establishments.
Restaurant Mystery Shopping can accomplish a number of objectives
- Make employee performance and superior customer experience a source of competitive advantage
- Identify training opportunities, strengths and weaknesses at all locations
- Manage risk by evaluating employees’ compliance with alcohol laws, and loss prevention rules and guidelines
- Perform a critical, consistent quality control function as the company continues to grow and add locations
- Recognize and reward top-performing employees and managers
Want to see a sample of one of our Restaurant Mystery Shopping reports?
Contact us today for additional information.