ADI Data ConnectSM is a big data, business intelligence solution that allows our compliance consultants to quickly analyze millions of records to deliver the answers and insights you need to evaluate both your institution’s risks and opportunities. With this solution, we can:
- Analyze more than 130 million mortgage applications from 12,200+ lenders since 2006;
- Automate resource-intensive data processing and reporting tasks;
- Enhance your customer data with peer, demographic, socioeconomic and behavioral information;
- Benchmark your institution against peers and market demographics; and
- Evaluate your Fair Lending, CRA, HMDA and AML compliance risk.
ADI Data Connect Delivers Value To Our Client Relationships
ADI Data ConnectSM allows our consultants to efficiently collect, summarize and analyze a vast amount of data from diverse sources essential for many compliance projects. These efficiencies allow our team to spend more time on delivering actionable insights and answering the critical questions regarding your institution’s compliance performance. In addition, ADI Data ConnectSM can be leveraged to become a constant, accessible and on-demand resource for ongoing routine data, reporting and analytical tasks at your institution. These efficiencies allow you to spend more time on other business-critical functions.
Business Intelligence That Supports Your Compliance Efforts
ADI Data ConnectSM delivers business intelligence capabilities to produce executive level reporting and analysis on lending and compliance. Our compliance consultants rely on this tool to support your understanding and decisions related to compliance. Compliance consulting activities supported by ADI Data ConnectSM include:
- Data Enhancement: Clean your data sets and enhance them with peer, demographic, socioeconomic and behavioral information.
- Exploratory Risk Analysis: Analyze your Fair Lending and CRA risk by geography, product and other data point segments that may be of concern/interest.
- Benchmarking: Compare your lending patterns and compliance performance with peers and market demographics.
- Spatial Analysis: Generate maps that blend your branch, customer, demographic and HMDA data down to the census block.
- Custom Reports: Collaborate with our consultants to create reports that meet your unique needs and are the most understandable and meaningful to management.